Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shooting on the Go

Hey! I just wanted to share, yet another, of my shots! On Wednesday June 10, 2009...after having a really crappy day at work, I was on my way home at about 7:30pm when I saw the clouds and the sun in a pretty cool setting. However, I was driving at the time and had nowhere to pull over. So, I pulled my camera out and rested it on my left arm, which was holding onto the steering wheel, and I quickly checked the viewfinder and snapped the photo! I only got ONE shot off. The original shot was lacking some "feel" so I enhanced the color and shadowing with CS3....This is the finished project!



THANKS!!

Matt Heard

No comments:

About This Blog

We <3 Photography! What more can we say? Heard Images is made up of husband & wife team, Matt & Claire Heard. They currently reside in Surrey, British Columbia.