Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just Because | Shelby & Tyler

And the hawt couple award goes to...dah dah dah daah!

It was such a pleasure getting together with Shelb & Ty! So great to catch up! Miss Shelby & I worked together a few years ago, before either of us got married. And it was great to capture these two lovie-dovies! And it was even sweeter that we got to do it the day before their second anniversary! And if you haven't noticed, I like starting sentences with "and"...:P

We had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with S & T in and around Langley. It was such a relaxed shoot. And it definitely helps that they are both gorgeous! I mean, come on!

I just have to add that I(Claire) ADORE photographing couples! Seriously, it is my favourite! I just love capturing what people have, the connection, the looks they give each other. Just melts my heart.

Anywho, I now introduce you to Shelby and Tyler...here are their fabulous selves...








Fave shot of the day!! :)


Ooh...second fave shot of the day!! ;)






Okay, seriously? These two are just too gorgeous for words!


Oh Shelby...those eyes!

A sweet moment captured without them knowing...


Shelby & Tyler, you two are fabulous! Thank you for allowing us to spend time with you guys - it was a blast! Can't wait to capture your beautiful faces again!!

Claire :)

No comments:

About This Blog

We <3 Photography! What more can we say? Heard Images is made up of husband & wife team, Matt & Claire Heard. They currently reside in Surrey, British Columbia.