Friday, January 21, 2011

oh Friday...

Well, it's just after lunch and I'm finally sitting down after running around all morning. Been doing a LOT of cleaning/tidying/organizing lately...getting prepared for Baby! I figured I's sit and answer a few "tag" questions I've received over the past few months. Good times.

8 tv shows I like to watch:

- CSI - the regular one(when I remember that it's on!)
- How I Met Your Mother -seriously, Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious!
- Global Morning news - haha..yep. every morning!
- Ellen
- Live with Regis & Kelly -still waiting to win a trip ;)
- Everyday Food
- Vampire Diaries -when is it on again? I can never find it...
- hmm...oh right, pretty much everything on TLC

8 restaurants I like to eat at:

- Olive Garden -especially their soup/salad/breadsticks lunch!!
- Kelseys -oh if only they didn't close down here :(
- The Keg
- Milestones - omg their breakfasts!! those tomatoes & hashbrowns...mmm
- Mucho Burrito -you haven't had a better Mexican experience!
- Naan Bites
- Cactus Club
- Wired Monk
- Marble Slab Creamery...oh baby!
oops, that's more than 8...oh well

8 things that happened today:

- ate Banana Nut Cheerios for breakfast(not a huge fan, I prefer Honey Nut)
- put a really good quote on my facebook status!
- ate 2 chocolate chip cookies & a glass of milk
- got a call from hubby...the guys at work LOVED my cookies :D
- made my glucose tolerance test appt with the clinic...ugh
- forced myself to drink 2 large glasses of h2o
- did all the dishes -gotta love a clean counter top!
- looked at the floor covered in crumbs, cereal, spilled spices(?) and figured I'd get to it later...;)

8 things I'm looking forward to:

- Baby :)
- Hubby coming home from work. It's Friday!!
- finishing the nursery
- a semi-lazy weekend
- good friends over for dinner on Sunday
- the end of this rainy weather...I need a good walk outside!
- cutting my nails -they're getting hard to type with.
- an ice cold Coke :)

8 things on my wish list:

- a healthy baby & no-problem labour/delivery
- a raise for the Hubs
- a good settlement for his hand injury
- to be in our own house in the next 2 years...
- laundry machines that cleans/dries AND folds & puts away laundry! haha. but seriously, a house that cleans itself would be divine!
- a winter/Christmas vacation
- shopping spree...hmm
- *secret* ;)

<3>



No comments:

About This Blog

We <3 Photography! What more can we say? Heard Images is made up of husband & wife team, Matt & Claire Heard. They currently reside in Surrey, British Columbia.