Thursday, November 26, 2009

The time has come...

Well, it's official! The time has come for me(Claire) to retire the good ol' flip-flops...(tear)...and welcome my grungy boots back into my life! Those who know me well know that I live in flip-flops pretty much all year round...not this year! It's been so gross outside that I've had to resort to my second favourite pair of foot apparel. Sigh. But there's good news to all this mumbo jumbo! I have a new pair of grungy boots!!! Well, they aren't grungy at all actually! Hubby bought them for me last weekend! And I heart them! So maybe life will look up; maybe I'll wear my grungy boots all year round! Then again, maybe not.


Summer lovin'...all year round(used to be)

My old grungy boots! I still love them!

My new loves!!
~Claire~

No comments:

About This Blog

We <3 Photography! What more can we say? Heard Images is made up of husband & wife team, Matt & Claire Heard. They currently reside in Surrey, British Columbia.