Thursday, January 7, 2010

Melissa & Derek ~ Pregnancy Shoot ~ Part 1

4 years ago I met Melissa @ the retail store we used to work at. When I heard she was expecting a baby in February I jumped @ the chance to photograph her baby belly! We needed a maternity shoot in our portfolio, and she was so excited to be part of our learning experience! We met up and went to Fort Langley(I love that place!!) to take some outdoor shots. This couple is the cutest darn thing you've ever seen! You can tell they're really excited for this next chapter in their lives. Thanks for being superb models for us you two! You were amazing! ps. Melissa has such a natural beauty to her, I didn't need to edit ANY of these pics! And the weather and lighting outside was a bonus too!


What a beauty!

I heart this one!



Aahh...love



Favourite!




Again, thanks Melissa & Derek!! More pics to come!
*all photos taken by Claire Heard

No comments:

About This Blog

We <3 Photography! What more can we say? Heard Images is made up of husband & wife team, Matt & Claire Heard. They currently reside in Surrey, British Columbia.