Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Relief is...

Tuesday, March 23rd. 4:27am - wake up with horrendous sore throat. ugh.
5am - Matt's alarm.
5:09am - alarm(he hit 'snooze')
5:18 - "
5:27 - "
5:30am - my alarm - outta bed...COFFEE!

That's pretty much our daily wake-up schedule. Why not just set the alarm for 5:30am you ask? I dunno...ask Matty! Anyways, waking up with a sore scratchy throat is never fun. And since I'm trying to get better @ this whole blogging thing, writing more than one a month, I though you might like to see my days menu! {insert sarcasm here} On to it then...

My relief is:

this goodness...

mmm...Echinacea tea...gotta add honey though!

of course.

people always make a fuss about Buckley's. it's not that big of a deal! c'mon!

Vitamin C. goes without explanation.

yup. Halls. a staple for coughs.
So that's that. My goal is to try and get a blog up every other day...let's see how it goes! Until next time...~C

No comments:

About This Blog

We <3 Photography! What more can we say? Heard Images is made up of husband & wife team, Matt & Claire Heard. They currently reside in Surrey, British Columbia.